If you are someone who likes to maintain their overall health and wellness, then you may want to consider seeing a chiropractor. Chiropractors often treat injuries, but seeing a chiropractor can be an excellent preventative measure. If you are unsure if this will fit into your life read the list below, and ALWAYS remember you can come in for a FREE consultation just to see if this is the right thing for you. Enjoy!
- You have back pain, neck pain, or headaches/migraines. There are few things that can negatively affect the quality of your life like chronic pain. People who suffer know the discomfort that comes when every movement bring pain or migraines. In many cases, this pain that you are feeling can be caused by a dysfunction in your spinal joints called a SUBLUXATION. Treating these dysfunctions are what chiropractors are trained and educated for. Once a course of treatment is taken, then soon comes RELIEF.
- You’ve been in an auto accident. Some bad things happen to us and we cannot control them, no doubt. Often times it is not the damage done to your car, it’s the damage the accident does to your body. Even you are not outwardly injured (cuts, scrapes, broken bones, or worse), the alignment of your spine can be very much affected. This could potentially lead to pain or inflammation. Insurances offer care with your car, but you need a doctor to help with your spine. Many different insurance companies cover chiropractic care as well.
- You’re an athlete. Sometimes the more you use your body, the more it hurts. Elite athletes and regular routine athletes understand the importance of preventative care to keep your body working at a peak performance. Sometimes you can stretch, ice or heat your tired muscles, but for many it also includes regular chiropractic adjustments. If you are expecting your body to perform on a regular basis then a chiropractor could be your best friend!
- You have joint pain. The same spinal dysfunctions that cause back pain can also be responsible for pain in other joints. Do your knees hurt with daily activities like climbing stairs or running? Do you have chronic pain in your knees and ankles? Does your body seem to snap and pop with various movements? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then chiropractic care could be a great place to start.
- You feel like getting another perspective. Are you someone that is more than interested in different ways to get better health and wellness than the one provided by traditional medicine? Has a recent treatment plan not been successful? Are you just not getting your questions answered by your physician? Are you someone that is concerned about taking painkillers and other chemical or medicinal treatments going into your body? Again, if you answered YES to any of these questions than you would benefit greatly from having a conversation with a chiropractor. They may be able to provide a brand NEW perspective to your health and wellness plan.
If any of these 5 Reasons resonated with you then you need to make the next step. You only have one spine your entire life. So let’s take care of it!
Google Family and Sport Chiropractic in North Liberty Iowa and read our great reviews, then come in and visit us TODAY!