Everyone is asking about the new diet trick! Infused waters! Infusing your water is to add fruit like lemons, oranges, or raspberries to your water beverages. You could even venture out and try veggies like cucumber or mint leaves as well.
Here are some great benefits of Infused Water:
- Getting more nutrients in your diet! The nutrients leak out of the fruit into your water and bring a flavor-packed taste to your water too. It gives you more vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and antioxidants. This is way better for you than vitamin water.
- Depending on the ingredients used, fruit infused water may lower your risk of diabetes, obesity, cold, flu and heart diseases. The compounds in fruit help your bodies pH level too. Your overall health will be better.
- BOOST your metabolism! Infusing water can help you to burn more calories throughout the day. Making you feel more energized and promoting fat loss, how could you go wrong?
- HAVE MORE ENERGY! Provides explosive energy, and it’s especially good for athletes. Infused waters can and should replace sport drinks.
- Provides better digestion and helps with bloating. Citrus infused water supports digestive function and can help settle an upset tummy.
- Satisfy that sweet tooth with choosing a healthy substitute. This flavorful drink will satisfy the craving you have for sweets because it is naturally sweet and has fewer calories.
- Get rid of Toxins and keep your body hydrated while also removing waste from your system. Stronger immune systems and enjoy better health!
Do yourself a favor, go out, get some fruit, and try some INFUSED WATER!